Tea has been used as medicine since time began. Today, science is showing us why. Green Tea is chock full of antioxidants, which are the things that help us fight free radicals. You may have heard of them – free radicals are toxins we face on a daily basis that come from pollution, smoking and poor diet choices. Too many free radicals in the body means early aging, so a bountiful supply of antioxidants is the ticket to keeping the body young. Take it in a tincture as part of a most effective anti-aging regime!
Green Tea catechins have been found to promote thermogenesis, boost metabolism and help burn fat. In a study reported by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Green Tea extract significantly increased energy expenditure and had a meaningful effect on fat oxidation.
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Aids in the management of weight in conjunction with a program of reduced caloric intake and increased exercise
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value